Tuesday, August 8, 2017

[Review] Glamglow Youthmud Tingle exfoliating Treatment

Salam.

Couple weeks agu I bought sample size of Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliating Treatment (Black package). I bought it about IDR 170K something for that mini size. I bought in online store gorjesid.co.id. Then I applied it to my face, ofcourse, for 5 days.
glamglow youthmud



The mud's is dark grey. I like the smell, perfume + something smell like nature maybe because there's tea tree leaves pieces on it. So shooting smell.

But...
I didn't see any changes to my skin between 'before' and 'after' using this product. Well I only use that in 5 days, so short period, but I wish at least I can see little bit good change with that quite pricey.

Regardless of it all, many beauty vlogger confirm that this product really help repair their skins. Maybe its not that instant like what I wish, but its maybe work in more than only 5 days treatment. lol.

Score: 6/10
thats all my review, I wish its help you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here