Friday, August 4, 2017

Must watch Drama (Recomended)

My type of favorite drama is which has funny character and funny story become one, and they have unusual storyline. Here are KDrama which I recomend to all of you guys, who love KDrama and in my opinion this drama worth to watch cause these drama have good story and funny character.

Korean Drama:
49 Days
Its not comedy drama. But I choose as my recomended drama cause this drama has unique and rare storyline. Its about a girl who had an car accident and got a coma periods untill she finished her tasks as human in this world. And she could continue her life or not after she finish the task from God. When coma period she accompany by a scheduler who helps her to do her tasks. Yes, its a fantasy drama and have some dramatic scenes that make me sad.

Boys Before Flower
Boys before flower aka BBF is a

Cheese in the Trap
Cheondamdong Alice
Falling For Innocence
Gentleman's Dignity
He's Beautiful
Master's Sun
Reply 1997
My Daughter Seo-Young
My Girlfriend is Gumiho
Reply 1988
Secret Garden
Strong Woman Dobong-Soon
The Greatest Love
Wild Romance
You're All Surrounded

Japan Drama:
My Boss My Hero
Rich Man Poor Woman

Taiwan Drama:
Down With Love
Meteor Garden I
Meteor Garden II
Love Storm

Recomended Movie:
Baby and Me
Couples
My Sassy Girl
Sunny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here